The Custom Group, which is comprised of Custom Air Conditioning and Custom Dry Kiln, is committed to being an organization where we are profitable, where people want to be employed and further their careers, and where customers want to do business.
The Custom Group started in 1991 when owners Peter Harteveld and Peter Whiten decided that the commercial and industrial HVAC industry would benefit from a different kind of company – a company aimed at providing reliable and competent service and installations.
Since the company was formed, we have expanded to include over 40 service trucks on the road which guarantees customers that they will receive prompt, efficient service.
- Full service and planned maintenance on boilers, A/C, heating, refrigeration, ventilation and controls.
- 24/7 emergency service and parts availability.
- Budget forecasting and consulting.
- Full mechanical, engineering, design, and installation.
- Sheet metal installations, renovations and repairs.
- Testing equipment, including flue analysis, carbon monoxide, air balancing, data acquisition, airflow measuring, and various electrical and refrigeration devices.
- Plumbing and Electrical services.
We also offer Engineer & Design Services:
- Engineering reviews.
- Energy usage/management programs.
- Equipment installations and modifications.
- Electrical design, service and installs.
- Geothermal/heat reclaim accredited.