Custom Air Conditioning offers various options to maximize efficiency and longevity of Refrigeration, Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation equipment.
Whether you require monthly filter replacements or quarterly planned maintenance to your equipment, we can provide the service that meets your needs. Our certified technicians will maximize the life of your equipment by performing little repairs now, that left unresolved, could lead to major problems in the future.
Our service technicians are certified to work on Rooftop Units, Make-Up Air, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Chillers, Water Heaters. We also provide a variety of plumbing services that include Back Flow Preventers. Having maintenance done on the regular basis allows the equipment to last longer, run more efficiently and as a result will reduce energy cost now and capital costs in the future and provide piece of mind to know that the machinery is in good working condition.
Planned Maintenance’s air quality testing and filter replacements make the air you breathe cleaner, read this News Article to see just how important this is!
Planned Maintenance Program Benefits:
- Optimized system performance adding comfort with fewer breakdowns and equipment reliability
- Correction of small problems before they result in unnecessary system failure and costly repairs
- Delayed capital cost spending through equipment maximization
- Ability to plan and budget for scheduled repairs which will prevent overtime labour and associated emergency costs
- Guaranteed response times for all service calls avoids delays and further damage
- Extend life expectancy of equipment through regular maintenance
- Well maintained equipment operates properly so it runs efficiently and saves on energy and associated costs
- Work performed by experienced government certified technicians
- 24/7 emergency service! Max 2hr Response time